Kelowna Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
REALTORS® WITH THE CANADIAN REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATION
Trusted listings from REALTOR® Agents. The MLS® mark and associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system. ©2022 The Canadian Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by CREA and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent.
Browse Homes For Sale In Kelowna, BC
Can't quite find what you're looking for in the Kelowna MLS® listings? We can help. Register for an account to access advanced search tools and have listings that match your preferences delivered to your inbox.
Search Kelowna Real Estate By Property Type
Browse Kelowna Communities
- Black Mountain
- Big White
- Capri Landmark
- Crawford Estates
- Dilworth Mountain
- Glenmore Highlands
- Joe Rich
- Kelowna North
- Kelowna South
- Kettle Valley
- Lake Country
- McKinley Landing
- North Glenmore
- South Bay Landing
- Southeast Kelowna
- South Pandosy
- Springfield Spall
- Tuscany Lane
- University District
- West Kelowna
- Woodland Hills
About Kelowna Homes for Sale & Kelowna Houses for Sale
Planning to buy a house in Kelowna? Known for its hot summer season and temperate winters, the community of Kelowna, British Columbia offers something for everyone with diverse and unique neighbourhoods and a plentiful array of community events and outdoor recreational activities at your fingertips.
Kelowna’s diverse neighbourhoods have something for everyone looking to buy properties. From trendy, modern condos to detached homes with acreage and new construction developments, Kelowna homes for sale encompass a wide spectrum of buying options.
Average Kelowna Home Prices 2023
Here are the average benchmark prices of homes for sale in the Central Okanagan as of April 2023 (from The Association of Interior REALTORS®):
- Apartment/condo: $528,100
- Townhouse: $717,000
- Single-family house: $1,051,100
Kelowna Condos: Maintenance-Free Living At Its Best
The condo market in Kelowna is perfect for young professionals. With reasonable pricing and convenient locations, Kelowna condos feature open-concept design, modern kitchens and baths, and luxury features such as electric fireplaces. These condos range in price but offer an affordable option for those entering the real estate market.
Mid-range properties include townhomes and semi-detached properties that are perfect for young families or people looking to downsize. These properties also contain modern design features such as renovated bathrooms, open-concept living spaces, and more.
Kelowna Luxury Real Estate, British Columbia
For buyers looking to own a piece of luxury real estate, Kelowna, British Columbia is one of the best locations to search. Kelowna luxury real estate makes up a big part of the market in the area. Luxury homes in Kelowna feature panoramic city and lake views, vaulted ceilings, modern layouts, and numerous luxury features such as pools, wine cellars, entertainment rooms, and more.
Homes for sale in Kelowna also often come with acreage and beautiful landscaping that ensure privacy and comfort. Many Kelowna luxury properties are located minutes from the bustling downtown core of Kelowna, offering maximum convenience.
From luxurious new construction homes with the most up-to-date architectural features to luxury properties built in the 1970’s and 1980’s that contain numerous upgrades and renovations, there is a luxury property in Kelowna for you.
Browse Kelowna Luxury Listings
Kelowna City Highlights
- Numerous outdoor activities are available in the area such as hiking, biking, climbing, caving, horseback riding, and golf.
- Beautiful parks like Myra Bellevue Provincial Park, Knox Mountain, and Mission Creek Regional Park
- Lake Okanagan provides numerous beautiful beaches in the area, perfect for paddling, water skiing, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, and more.
- Downtown Kelowna, BC is home to many premium shopping and dining destinations with lots of local wine to sample.
- Outdoor markets, wine tours, and distillery tours are also popular activities in the summer.
- Although winter in the area is known to be temperate, there are many opportunities for winter activities such as snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling.
- Numerous heritage sites, art galleries, museums, and theatre venues provide education and fun - great for rainy days!
- Great public schools, private schools, and post-secondary schools like Okanagan College and University of British Columbia Okanagan.
- Nearby cities to explore like Vernon, Penticton, Peachland, Lake Country and West Kelowna, BC.
Whether you're looking for a great investment property, lavish luxury estate, or the perfect home for your golden years, let us make your Kelowna real estate search simple and stress-free! Contact us the Vantage West Real Estate Group online or give us a call at 250-717-3133 to get started.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.