West Kelowna, British Columbia Real Estate Market Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Homes for Sale in West Kelowna, BC
West Kelowna Homes for Sale | Houses for Sale West Kelowna, BC
West Kelowna real estate is reflective of the area's diverse economy and growing population. With properties ranging from affordable, charming bungalows to modern, luxuries architectural works of art, there is something for everyone in West Kelowna.
With more employers and amenities entering the Westside, there's a new demand for diverse housing options. From the young professional looking for a modern condo, to the recent retiree looking to downsize, there are West Kelowna homes for sale and rent to own homes that meet everyone's needs.
Mid-range homes in the area consist of charming single-family homes, townhouses, and semi-detached properties that are perfect for families. West Kelowna properties include sought-after features like fenced yards, garages, modern kitchens, and open-concept living designs. Other features include energy-efficient appliances, electric or gas fireplaces, and renovated or updated bathrooms. Many West Kelowna homes include hardwood or laminate flooring throughout the common living spaces with carpeted bedrooms and finished basements for added comfort.
Discover beautiful West Kelowna neighbourhoods like the Shannon Lake community, Rose Valley, Glenrosa, Gellatly, Westside Road, and Lakeview Heights.
Browse West Kelowna Communities
West Kelowna Luxury Homes | West Kelowna Homes for Sale
West Kelowna Luxury Homes offer an unparalleled fusion of elegance and natural beauty, nestled within the stunning landscapes of the Okanagan Valley and world-class Lake Okanagan. Expansive properties boasting breathtaking lake and mountain views and 3000+ square feet of indoor space, these homes redefine luxury living.
West Kelowna luxury homes combine all the features and amenities that satisfy discerning tastes: close proximity to shopping and amenities, privacy, panoramic views of the Okanagan scenery, and breathtaking design features.
Waterfront properties in Casa Loma, Sunnyside, and the Gellatly Bay area provide an architectural nod to the rich history of the area and are popular choices amongst luxury buyers in West Kelowna, British Columbia. Vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, large windows, and your own private patio provide an easy and breathable ambiance that will help take in your surroundings and make the most of the beautiful lakeside scenery.
You can find beautiful homes in the West Kelowna real estate market with grand entryways, opulent fireplaces, infinity pools, spa-inspired bathrooms, expansive patio, and - in some cases - your very own vineyards.
West Kelowna's Top Areas to Own a Home
Paradise Estates on West Bay Road is one of Kelowna's most desirable residential developments. This exclusive waterfront community with 21 luxury homes for sale and shared amenities like a private marina with a deep-water dock, sandy beach, and private putting green.
Green Bay is a coveted waterfront community featuring an array of luxurious lakeside homes and upscale properties, where residents enjoy direct access to the shimmering waters of Okanagan Lake and unparalleled vistas.
Along Mimosa Drive, a cluster of Mediterranean-inspired villas stands as a testament to refined luxury living, each residence exuding a sense of opulence that is only matched by the spectacular views of the Okanagan Lake and its shimmering waters.
Carrington Road unveils a collection of modern townhouses with sleek architectural designs, offering a harmonious blend of contemporary living while being conveniently situated near the lively hub of local markets and artisanal shops.
Rose Valley Road offers an enticing selection of family-oriented homes that seamlessly integrate with the natural surroundings, granting residents direct access to serene hiking trails and a sense of community that is truly harmonious with the stunning lake and valley vistas.
Elliott Road showcases an array of charming mid-century cottages, providing a nostalgic ambiance that perfectly complements the breathtaking views of the nearby vineyards and orchards.
Shetler Drive boasts an enclave of architecturally distinctive homes, thoughtfully positioned to maximize the panoramic views of the lake, providing a serene oasis that is just moments away from the city's vibrant cultural scene.
Elkridge Drive plays host to an exclusive enclave of custom-built estate homes, each boasting unparalleled craftsmanship and design, elevating the concept of refined living amidst the backdrop of sweeping vineyards and the azure waters of the Okanagan Lake.
McMurchie Road introduces a selection of modern townhouses that combine convenience and style, offering residents a tranquil haven within proximity to prestigious schools and an abundance of recreational amenities.
Ourtoland Road is characterized by charming rural properties and spacious estates, providing a harmonious blend of rustic tranquility and amazing views of rolling hills, picturesque vineyards, and the surrounding mountains.
West Kelowna Community Highlights
- Westside residents (West Kelowna residents) enjoy year-round Okanagan lifestyle activities such as kayaking, paddling, swimming, and fishing on Lake Okanagan or hiking, biking, skiing, and more on the surrounding Okanagan Valley hillsides
- Enjoy nature in West Kelowna, BC's 129 local parks and beaches, complete with beach volleyball, picnic areas, walking trails, playgrounds, and awe-inspiring views
- Kalamoir Park is a 27 hectare provincial park with beautiful trails for hiking, mountain biking, leisurely strolls along the waterfront with mountain views, or a picnic table lunch
- Bear Creek Provincial Park has a rewarding waterfall hike, a family-friendly campground, and a sandy beach with an off-leash dog area
- Memorial Park in Westbank is a public park with a skatepark, open green space, and a large amphitheater for outdoor concerts
- Telemark Nordic Club is a premier winter sports destination in West Kelowna, offering a network of pristine cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails for outdoor enthusiasts of all levels.
- West Kelowna, British Columbia is home to excellent spas, wineries, waterfront restaurants, and shopping boutiques, and it’s only attracting more of these premium creature comforts
- Mission Hill Winery, nestled in the captivating landscape of West Kelowna, stands as a renowned gem of the Okanagan Valley's wine scene. Its architectural splendor, highlighted by an impressive bell tower, invites you to indulge in both exceptional vintages and breathtaking panoramic views, making it a must-visit destination.
- Community events promote the town’s rich Westbank First Nation history with exciting events such as the free summer concert series through Parks Alive
- Great schools. West Kelowna, British Columbia is home to eight elementary schools, two middle schools, and Mount Boucherie Secondary School - the only high school on the Westside with Central Okanagan School District 23
- A short drive to nearby cities like Peachland (25m), Summerland (40m), Kelowna (10-15m), and Lake Country (40m)
Filled with growing opportunity, there's no better time to be in the market for a great luxury home in West Kelowna or Kelowna. Contact the community experts & luxury West Kelowna real estate specialists at Vantage West online or by phone at 250-717-3133 to learn more about the growing property values in this desirable area of the Okanagan!
REALTORS® With The Canadian Real Estate Association
Trusted listings from REALTOR® Agents. The MLS® mark and associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system. ©2022 The Canadian Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by CREA and identify real estate professionals and real estate agents who are members of CREA.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.